Professional Tree Removal Services
“Safe, quick and professional removal of damaged, diseased, dead, or nuisance trees.”
At Dynamic Arborist, we offer high-quality and competitively priced tree removal services. Tree removal is required in a number of situations: when trees are diseased or damaged, located in a high-risk area, or creating disturbance on construction project sites. In this article, you will learn what tree removal is all about, when it is required, and why you need to hire a professional.
If you have found our site from searching for “tree removal services near me,” then the team here at Dynamic Arborist is ready to help you out. We specifically specialise in the extraction of obstructive and damaged trees and storm damage tree removal.
What is Tree Removal All About?
Employing the assistance of qualified professionals, we at Dynamic Arborist, take great pride in offering top-notch service in all areas of our arboreal services – including tree removal. By offering danger evaluations, we ensure that tree removal is only executed when the risks of preserving the tree outweigh the advantages.
As certified arborists with years of expertise in this industry, we are available to provide tree removal services. We are additionally thoroughly equipped for emergency tree removal services, especially in cases of storm damage. You can count on us for your professional and affordable tree removal services in Melbourne.
Tree Removal Permit
Although it is not a crime in Australia to cut down trees, there are laws in place that prohibit cutting trees or clearing vegetation without a permit. Each local government has tree removal regulations that consider the size, type, and location of the tree to determine the need for a permit.
There are also areas where tree removal is prohibited regardless of size because some trees are protected.
Please give your council a call to find out if it’s needed. Specific cases can be found on your local council’s web page. There is all kinds of information about the species and sizes of trees that need permits in your area, along with instructions on how to apply for a permit.
Get a Tree Removal Permit
You will need to contact your local council to request the permit. In Australia, removing trees without a permit is against the law, and those who break the law face fines. Some trees are exempt from permits to be removed, but this differs from council to council. Depending on your preference, permits can be processed physically or online by requesting an application form for a tree removal permit from the appropriate department. For assistance with permit applications, you can also reach out to a nearby company that removes trees, like Dynamic Arborist.
Your application will be denied if your tree is listed as endangered, regulated, or protected under state or federal law. If a permit is required, an arborist report is necessary to increase the credibility of your tree removal report. Dynamic Arborist, as experienced arborists and Melbourne tree specialists, can assist you in providing a high-quality report.
Some councils conduct their own inspections, in which case you may need to schedule an appointment for your tree to be evaluated.
At Dynamic Arborist, we only recommend tree removal when we cannot salvage the tree or when the drawbacks of having the tree outweigh the benefits.
Before we remove any tree, we always look at alternative options. We consider tree removal to be a last resort in our tree services.
There are several reasons why we might conclude that our professional tree removal services are best, such as the tree is:
- Structural Weakness: Some trees have infestations that we can’t treat. Such infestations weaken these trees over time and can make them potentially dangerous in the long run.
- Causing Obstruction: Trees that grow too large can obstruct space and detract from the aesthetic of their surroundings.
- Causing Property Damage: It is difficult to predict the size and direction that tree will grow as it matures. Some trees grow so large that they damage property or take up too much space.
- Disease: Throughout its lifetime, a tree may succumb to various diseases that it cannot combat. Sometimes, removal is the only option to reduce risk surrounding the tree.
- Dying/Dead: There are a number of warning signs that a tree is nearing the end of its lifespan. These include discolourations, fungal growth, and leaves or bark peeling off at an accelerated rate.
- Storm Damage: Storms can cause trees to break, leaving behind torn bark, shredded leaves, bent bodies, and exposed roots. The tree can repair minor damage on its own. If your tree has faced major damage, you may need to consider removal.
- Damaged: Does your trees have sizable damage due to tree’s age, poor upkeep, storms, or diseases and pests?
- New Construction: In the event of construction or demolition projects, trees may be an impediment that must be removed for the project scope. In this case, the tree is not dangerous; it simply obstructs the space required for the construction project.
As with any work we take on, our goal is to provide our customers in South Eastern Melbourne with local tree removal services that are performed to a high standard. Here at Dynamic Arborist, we are both safe and efficient in what we do. When you contact us for your tree removal in Melbourne, you can be sure that we will apply our expertise with meticulous care and flawless precision.
Do you need a tree removed? Do you need the help of Melbourne tree specialists? Contact us today to find out more about our professional tree removal services, including our tree removal cost. We are ever ready to offer our local tree removal services. You can contact us directly online if you have tree removal questions.